Build-A-Bear Workshops can get pretty crowded sometimes, but now parents and grandparents will have more ways to give their kiddos a chance to create cuddly things because the company is adding locations. But these aren’t just more stores in malls, they’re putting Build-A-Bear Workshops inside select Walmart stores, just in time for the holidays.
They’re starting with six Build-A-Bears in Walmart stores as part of a pilot program and they’ll have the majority of the stuffed animals that are available in the standalone stores. But the Walmart ones will also include a new line called Condo Cubs, which are smaller versions of bears, cats, rabbits, and dogs. And the best part? Those little cuties start at $10. That’s welcome news to the grown-ups who know how pricey a trip to Build-A-Bear can get.
So now you can buy bulk toilet paper, windshield washer fluid, and a made-to-order stuffed animal all at the same place, if you’re near one of these Walmarts:
- Dallas, Texas (1521 N. Cockrell Hill Road, Dallas, TX 75211)
- Stockton, California (3223 E. Hammer Lane, Stockton, CA 95212)
- Phoenix, Arizona (5250 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85031)
- Riverside, California (6250 Valley Springs Pkwy., Riverside, CA 92507)
- Daytona Beach, Florida (1101 Beville Road, Daytona Beach, FL
- Victorville, California (12234 Palmdale Road, Victorville, CA 92392)
Stay tuned to find out if they'll be expanding to Rochester stores in the future!
Read more --> Bustle
Photo Credit: Getty Images