Life can be hectic and there are only so many hours in a day, so we need to be as productive as possible to get it all in. And when we stress about not getting everything done, we’re only making it worse. According to a survey by ComPsych, a management services company, 41% of people lose between 15 and 30 minutes of productivity time a day just from stress. So let these Amazon Alexa hacks help you plan, get organized and be more productive.
- Set timers while getting ready- Always running late for work in the morning? Use Alexa’s timers to help make sure you’re not taking too long to get ready. Just say,"Alexa, set a timer for 20 minutes,” and you’ll stay on track.
- Keep track of your schedule- Know what your day involves without having to pick up your phone by asking something like, "Alexa, what's on my calendar today?" or “Alexa, when is my next meeting?”
- Create reminders throughout your day- Afraid you’re going to miss an appointment or an important call you need to make? Set a reminder by saying, “Alexa, remind me to call Robert at 3 p.m.” and she’ll alert you.
- Make to-do lists- Stay organized without pulling out a pen and paper to write a list by saying something like, “Alexa, put “exercise on myto-do list."
- Check your email on the go- Ask, “Alexa, do I have emails from Cynthia?” and your device will read the emails out loud and you can even verbally respond to them.
- Make plans for dinner- Alexa can even help you figure out what to cook if you say, “Alexa, what should I make for dinner?” She’ll make suggestions for meals and even provide recipes with step-by-step instructions on preparing them.
- Get motivated to conquer the day- Need a little push to get excited about your day? She’s got your back here, too. By saying, “Alexa, start my day and motivate me,”Alexa's Daily Motivation skill will read you an inspiring quote to get you going in a positive way.
Read more --> Bustle
Photo Credit: Getty Images